dijous, 9 de desembre del 2004

CORREU ELECTRÒNIC ENVIAT AL COMITÈ NOVA YORK 2012

"Sirs,
As a Bronze Volunteer for NY2012 nomination based in Barcelona, Catalonia (Europe), I am pleased to inform you that over here there is a growing mood of support towards your city candidature. Notwithstanding, let me advise you to include in your website the Catalan language option. If you fulfill this demand it is sure that the support towards your city will increase enormously, and also the media impact will be important. I remind you that Catalan language is understood (in an active or passive way) by more than 11 million people living in four sovereign states (Spain, France, Italy and Andorra). If you have any trouble in order to translate the web into Catalan, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will fix them. Looking to hear from you soon."
Josep Sort,
NYC2012 Bronze Volunteer
Professor

A veure si tenim resposta!